Welcome to mySportsMoment
We refer to ourselves, on this page as: “mySportsMoment”, “we”, “our”, or “us”. We refer to you as “you” or “your”.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to this Policy and to allow us to collect, use, store, and transfer your information as described in this Policy. Please note that this means, regardless of where you live, you will be giving us permission to transfer your information and to store and process your information.
The Information We Collect about You
The information we collect includes personal data, which is information that can be associated with or which relates to a person and/or could be used to identify a person .
We also collect information that does not identify you. Some examples of information we may collect include the following:
- Contact data, including your full name, place and date of birth, gender, blood type, identity card information, domicile address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Self photo as sample for face recognition feature.
- Payment data, including your payment instrument (such as a credit or debit card number), associated security code, and other data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase.
- Services use data, including data about the features you use, the pages you visit, the e-mails and advertisements you view, the products you purchase, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
- Device identifiers, including your IP address and related to it.
- Device connectivity and configuration data, including the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, and your device’s regional and language settings.
- Location data, including precise location data (e.g., latitude/longitude data) and imprecise location data (e.g., location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level).
We also collect, use and share aggregated data. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Site feature. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
We may also collect personal data that includes “sensitive” or “special categories” of personal data, such as: dietary requirements, details about your race or ethnicity, information about your health, genetic and biometric data and certain medical information (including whether or not you are a wheelchair user).
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case.
How is your Information Collected
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions.
You may give us your identity data, contact data and payment data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you among others:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on the Service;
- apply to participate in one of our events; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with the Services, We may automatically collect service use data relating to your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites.
- Third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as analytics providers, advertising networks, technical, payment and delivery services, and other publicly available sources. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided by third parties or third parties policies or practices.
- Information from events.
We may combine information collected through your participation in sport events with information we have collected about you through the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information about you, including your personal data, for any purpose consistent with our statements under this Policy, including to:
- Manage your registration, accounts, memberships, and purchases.
- Respond to your requests or correspondence, and provide customer service.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of Policies or Terms, and threats or harm.
- Assist with system administration, load balancing metrics, and to create reports on user demographics and Services traffic patterns.
- Conduct research, including focus groups and surveys.
- Manage your race data, including race activity and results.
- Improve the Services, applications, marketing efforts, products and services.
- Send you advertisements and communicate with you regarding our and third party products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events we think you may be interested in.
- Serve advertising tailored to your interests on our Services and third party services.
- Fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
We may use information that does not identify you without obligation to notify you.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal data, for any purposes consistent with our statements in this Policy, including under the following circumstances:
- Event Partners.
When we partner with event partners to provide the Service, we may provide these third parties with information about users who participated in the promotion. We also allow event partners to integrate components of our Services into their own websites and apps. Our partners are responsible for managing their own use of the information collected in these circumstances. We recommend you to review the privacy policies of the relevant partner to find out more about their handling of your personal data.
- Other Third Parties.
For purposes of facilitating your requests and in connection with tailoring ads, and measuring and improving our Service and advertising effectiveness.
With our affiliates for purposes consistent with this Policy. For example, we may share your information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
- Legal Purposes.
Where we are legally compelled to do so or as reasonably necessary to comply with the law or protect the safety or rights. This includes complying with court orders, subpoenas, responding to requests from law enforcement agencies; enforcing contract terms; responding to and resolving any claims (including user complaints); or otherwise protecting the safety of rights (including intellectual property rights) of mySportsMoment, our business customers, users, or the general public.
Without limiting the foregoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated data which does not identify you with third parties or affiliates.
- External Links and Services
- Social Networking
- Analytics and Advertising Tracking Technologies
We may use service providers for analytics services. These analytics services may use tracking technologies to help us analyze Services users and how they use the Services. Information generated by these services (e.g., your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers on servers and these service providers may use this information for purposes such as evaluating your use of the Services, compiling statistic reports on the Services’ activity, and providing other services relating to Services activity and other internet usage.
Your Rights and Choices
- Request for account deletion
You can ask us to delete your account by sending the request to our correspondence e-mail. Please note that the account deletion request will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
We are based in Indonesia and the information we collect is governed by the Republic of Indonesia law. If you are accessing the Services from outside of Indonesia, please be aware that information collected through the Services may be transferred to, processed, stored and used in Indonesia and other jurisdictions. Data protection laws in Indonesia and other jurisdictions may be different from those of your country of residence. Your use of the Services or provision of any information therefore constitutes your consent to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing and storage of your information, including personal data, in Indonesia as set forth in this Policy.
We take reasonable precautions to secure and protect the information on our systems through encryption of every face photo sample and personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services using unsecured public Wi-Fi connection. Information that you make public, such as your profile information, may be accessible to others and you are solely responsible for it.
mySportsMoment retains your information, including personal data, for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for usage of the Service and which the information was collected. mySportsMoment will also retain your information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a reasonable period of time.
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time with or without any notice, and you should review this Policy carefully. If we update this Policy, your continued use of the Services following the posting of the revised Policy means that you accept and agree to the terms of the revised Policy.
Choice of Law and Forum
- This Policy is governed by the laws of Indonesia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the authorized Indonesia courts.
- NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or other forms of representative action.